All About


For thousands of people every year, working in Canada symbolizes a chance at a better life and there’s no reason that this can’t be a reality for you as well. Canadian work permits allow individuals abroad to fill the gaps in the Canadian work force. If you wish to immigrate to Canada and to work you will require a work visa.

A work permit may also qualify an applicant to receive permanent residency in the long run. But, it should certainly be noted that obtaining such a permit is no easy feat. Improper filling or filing of one’s application can quickly extinguish one’s dream to work in Canada before it even gets started. It is for just such a reason why having an immigration professional from Vortex in your corner can alleviate much of the stress associated with the application process, accompanied by a greater chance for a successful result.

A work permit is for foreign workers who want to enter the thriving Canadian Market place to meet the demands of employers in a vibrant market place where there is a skills shortage and Canadians who can not fill the many open positions. Work permits are available to individuals with a variety of educational and work experience backgrounds. They can also be utilized by both full-time and part-time workers, such as students.

A Work permits represent great opportunity for many people and it's for this reason why it is important that you consult an immigration professional from Vortex Immigration Consultants to further assure that your application is properly processed. The only thing that you require to be applicable for a job in Canada is a compatibility with the Canada skilled worker category. This means a skilled worker needs to make it up to the job requirements prevailing in Canada. If your qualifications and capabilities are good enough then you would require the assistance from an overseas job consultant like Vortex.

Vortex Immigration Consultants have an extensive amount of experience in dealing with both individuals seeking work permits in Canada and working with Canadian employers who are looking to fill vacancies in Canada by hiring individuals abroad. Our firm is able to facilitate and guide a foreign national’s desire to work in Canada and getting them into the country to realize their goal.

Whether you are traveling to Canada for a temporary dream job or are looking to form your employment into a Permanent Residence, you can have peace of mind that your visa application is being processed with the utmost care and detail.

Start Your Work Permit Process Now!:

Getting started is simple. Here are the next steps. Please fill out our Online Assessment Form, it takes less than one minute, or call us toll-free at 09123456789 to book a consultation. We have a dedicated immigration team of licensed professionals standing by. Our onboard team would be happy to book a consultation with an award-winning immigration professional either in-person, telephone or Skype to address your immigration and visa questions right now!

About Canadian Work Visa:

A Non-Canadian resident needs to apply for a Canada work permit or Canada work visa to be able to enter the country for employment. You cannot just visit the place as a tourist and start working there.

This Canada work permit is valid for a certain period of time and temporary in nature. Mostly dependent upon the specified role provided by the sponsored employer. It can range anywhere around 6 months to almost 2 years.

This Canada temporary work visa can be extended from within the country on certain grounds.

It is more of a grant to reside and work in Canada for foreign professionals. Only the legal residents/citizens of those countries can apply for this work visa that is being served by this visa office.

Canada work visa is not based on any points and you don’t have to compete to obtain any points while filling an application for Canada work permit.

In order to apply for a Canada work permit, a non-resident professional from overseas requires an employment offer letter from a Canadian employer. There are some duties that the employer has to carry out too.

The employer looking to hire a foreigner to work in Canada should justify that he does not find any candidate suitable for the position being offered to the non-resident of Canada from within the country. Also state that if the hiring of this foreign candidate would affect the employment market in Canada.

Lastly, the employer has to get a letter of confirmation (LOC) from the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC).

One thing that the applicants should know about this visa or work permit is that its possession does not promise a permanent citizenship to the candidate. However, if your spouse, the common-law partner or dependent children want to visit you then it is surely possible. They may also apply for a work and study permit.